RSS

Thursday, June 16, 2011

HalloRoo


Halloween Idea #15

While attending Bonnaroo over the weekend, I had the greatest idea for a Halloween costume: Bonnaroo Attendee. Having just survived another music festival myself, I definitely have the wardrobe ready to go.

Would need:
-Wellington rain boots caked in mud
-Band t-shirt with strategic cut outs revealing an ironically 90s bikini top
-Bandana and oversized sunglasses
-Wristband
-Map/schedule
-Happily dazed look
-Spray tan or fake sunburn
-(Kudos to my friend Norm for providing this idea): iPod in pocket with creepy whisper announcing "molly. molly. molly. shrooms. molly" over and over again in a hushed, yet frantically needy manner.

Only five months to go!

PS: I get to don my Daria idea next month! My friend is having a 90s theme party so I'm excited to dig into the blog's costume vault for ideas! I'll post pics afterwards, for sure.

No comments: