RSS

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

My Own Bloody Valentine


Time to throw another party. This one's great because it involves good music and creepiness (like a Halloween event in February, which is really the best thing I could ever get myself involved in.)

I'm stoked to start on all the particulars. I'm making a playlist with my friend Will, and am trying to find the time to think of creepy love songs. "Don't Fear the Reaper" comes to mind. "I'll Follow You to the Dark"...But I need some upbeat ones too...More to follow as I get more inspired (or less busy, which is unlikely.)

I'm stoked to see what people wear. The more inappropriate, the better, in my opinion. Sid & Nancy, Ike & Tina, etc. Blood is much appreciated.k

Bonus: I made the above flier. I'm novice-face at this kind of thing, but really enjoy it, so figured I'd share :)

No comments: