RSS

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Amelie


Yes, I'm a good seven years behind the rest of you. I just saw Amelie for the first time....

And I want the following:

A Garden Gnome. Seriously. Someone remember this at Christmastime.

pic: tinytines.com

Docs with Dresses. I will start this trend again myself if no one else gets with it by fall.


pic: istillshootfilm.org

Hipstamatic Paris middays.


pic: pixelsatanexhibition.com

"It puts you in the perspective of history. You feel like you're just passing through this place, borrowing it for a while. In a hundred years, it will be the next group, then the next. Big old cities do that."--Angelina Jolie in the newest Vanity Fair.

pic: trekearth.com

A scavenger hunt--or at least a small tattoo of a blue chalk arrow.


Nostalgia

"The fool looks at the finger that points to the sky."~~Amelie

No comments: